5 Real Estate Myths You Should Know

5 real estate myths

Building assets have become pivotal over the years and the trend is going strong with increasing professionalism in asset management. Investing in real estate requires a huge commitment, so it’s crucial to do thorough market research before investing in real estate. However, it has been noticed most prospective buyers get overwhelmed with myths surrounding real estate investment. Below, 5 common myths addressed that are needed to be clarified.

Myth 1 You have to be rich enough to invest in real estate: The notion that you have to be rich enough to invest in real estate dissuades many potential buyers. The truth is, you can take home loans from banks or other financial institutions. If the buying time is around the festive season, then you have the chance of getting discounts and many lucrative deals during booking. If you are availing loan then 80% of the total property value will be paid and the rest 20 %. You have to pay. 

Myth 2 Real estate investment is a risky proposition: Real estate investment is considered risky when it is compared with mutual funds, bonds, or the stock market. But the reality is that the stock market is more volatile than real estate. At least you have a place to call your own if you invest in real estate, and this fact is not impacted by the market situation.


Myth 3 Real estate agents are not needed: Some individuals think that real estate agents are not needed to sell a house. Of course, some of them do on their own. However, to get the best deal and hassle-free transactions, real estate agents are needed.

Myth 4 Investing in prime areas are worth enough: If you pin your hope only on buying a home set in a developed area with good connectivity, then you will unnecessarily be delaying your dream to come true. Houses in prime areas are highly priced and need a huge investment. If you are a first-time homebuyer, financial hurdles might arrive. Instead of remorse, invest in the areas which are developing and relatively have low prices and have the prospect of high price appreciation in near future.

Myth 5 Open houses are a necessity: With the advent of digital technology, you have the option of advertising your home in much more detail on multiple social platforms without disturbing your Sunday siesta. As many of the prospective buyers utilize Sunday afternoons for just property viewing. So, open houses have become passe. Avail of the benefits of digital technology.

So no need to worry about the right opportunity or the offers, residential property in Punawale at Infinity World by Tulip group offers you the best deal on festive seasons so that first-time homebuyers can get the best deal without any hassle.  

Compare listings